1. Goalie Wars is a 1v1 distribution game designed for goalkeepers, both boys and girls aged 12 and up. It is played by two players, each trying to score as many goals as possible upon the opposing player while simultaneously defending his/her own goal.
2. Field Sizes, Goals, & Ball size:
Field Size: 20 yds x 30 yds
U12/U13/U14/Highschool/Adult Goal Size: 6.5’ x 18’ (Ball Size 5)
Only one ball is permitted on the field of play during match play.
3. A goal sits on each end-line.
4. A Goalie war begins with the referee placing the ball on the centerline. Players must be standing touching their goal to start. Each goalkeeper must stay in their half of the field and not cross the midline. They defend their own goal while trying to score in the opposition’s goal by throwing, rolling, punting, kicking, or drop-kicking the ball into the goal.
5. The soccer ball is placed at the center line. On the ref's whistle, the goalies try to retrieve the ball. Goalie's may not cross the centerline. If the goalie crosses the centerline the other goalie gets the ball.
6. Each goalie has 6 seconds to get rid of the ball. They may take unlimited steps in their half of the field. When a successful save is made, play continues immediately. Goalkeepers may play rebounds as long as the ball is in their half of the field. A goal is scored only when the ball completely crosses the goal line. If the ball goes out of bounds, the play restarts by the goalie that has the rights to the ball, and the play must start on their own end line.
7. The ball retrievers will stock the balls at either side of the goalie’s net.
8. Games consist of two 2 minute halves with a 1-minute break for half time.
9. The winner is determined by the goalie who has the most goals after the game is complete.
1. Each goalie is guaranteed 1 game. The goalie that wins moves on to the next round.
2. If there is a draw at the end of the time limit during any match, the first to score the next goal is the winner (Sudden Death.)
Any or all rule modifications may be made at the tournament director’s discretion, including but not limited to field size, ball size, goal size, game duration, and adjustments to the total number of matches.
Dry Camping for up to 300 RVs $75 for the Weekend
Select the RV Camping add-on during the registration process
Copyright © 2021 YakAttack 5v5 Tournament - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Sozo Sports